Our In-Home Services
Based in the Hamptons, Shene Nursing Service is the preferred choice for comprehensive in-home nursing care. Our in-home services are available to you for as little as 4 hours per day or up to 24 hours per day, short-term or long-term.
Our in-home services include:
- Medical Private Duty Nursing – Postoperative care, wound care, catheter care, medication management, home chemotherapy, blood draws, and more
- End-of-Life Care – Specially trained doulas cater to each patient’s individual needs with an emphasis on comfort
- Senior Services – Assistance and support for individuals with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other conditions that affect the elderly
- Post-Maternity Care / Baby Nurses – Compassionate care for newborns and new moms
- Wellness – Personal care, medication reminders, physical therapy, and help with other daily activities
- Companion Service – Running errands, house cleaning, getting around the house, etc.
We do all of this with a personal, one-on-one approach to provide the highest quality of care possible for you or your loved one. At Shene Nursing Service, the patient’s needs always come first. Call us at (631) 324-9555 and we’ll be happy to answer all your questions. We primarily serve the Hamptons, the North Fork, the East End of Long Island, as well as all communities in Suffolk County, New York.